How to collaborate in Soundation
Soundation lets you produce music in multiplayer mode with anyone in the same project. Every move you make is 100% synced in real-time. This is how you do it!
- 1Open Soundation and create or open a project
- 2Click Share in the top right corner
- 3Enter your collaborator's email address or username and click it
- 4Your collaborator will receive an email invitation
- 5Additionally, you can copy the project link and share it with your invited collaborators for quicker access
You can accept or deny access requests and manage permissions for collaborators in the Invite collaborators tab.
The project will not be listed anywhere, but anyone with access to the link will automatically be granted full edit access.
Hot tip! Check out how to share projects to learn about play-only links and template links. They can be useful for collaborating publically and allowing a larger crowd to quickly access your projects.