Embed a music studio to any website
Any project you make with Soundation can be embedded into a website using a code snippet generated by our share modal. Engage your audience in a new way by letting them actively listen to your songs or remix them.
Activate your audience
Add a custom cloud DAW showcasing multiple tracks of audio to any website or blog by simply adding a snippet of code. Just like the example above.
How to generate embed code
- 1Open Soundation and create or open an existing project
Create a project
- 2Use all the available tools to record and edit audio and midi, drag and drop audio from your computer and apply effects
- 3Click Share in the top right corner
- 4Click Embed template
- 5Toggle Enable template link
- 6Copy the code snippet and paste it on your website or blog
Click the settings button in your upper right corner to further customize your embed code to fit your brand.
Defines the text shown in the embedded window.
Lets you use a custom image hosted on the web as your thumbnail.
Changes the color of the "Open studio" button.
Button text color
Changes the text color of the "Open studio" button.
Choose between flexible resizing, 16:9 or 1:1 format for your thumbnail.
Load first region in the beatmaker
If you have an instance of Beatmaker in your project, use this to display the first region on start.
By default, the Soundation library is opened on start. Check this box to hide it.
Show profile image before title
Displays your Soundation profile image in front of the title.
Do you have a business?
With a little help from the Soundation team, you can also:
- Add a custom product tour
- Add a custom sample pack in the side library with description and button to open external page